What are the commonly used backpack fabrics for customized luggage?
Posted by Admin
Now, custom-made bags are commonplace. Whether it is custom-made gifts for employees or gifts to customers, customizing a good backpack is one of the important options. So do you know what fabrics are used in daily backpacks? Let Hangzhou Gaoshi Luggage Textile Co.,Ltd. tell you.
1. Leather Genuine leather is what we commonly call natural leather. It is composed of various animal skins. The finished product is high-end and beautiful, soft to the touch, good in breathability and excellent in texture. Especially some bags made of high-quality cattle and goat leather are more durable than ordinary natural leather. excellent. Therefore, it is loved by people, but because of the high price of natural leather, it does not conform to the general trend of environmental protection, so it also limits the development of leather luggage.
2. Nylon The scientific name of nylon is called nylon, and its chemical name is "polyester amine fiber". Its advantages are high mechanical strength, good toughness, high tensile and compressive strength, outstanding fatigue resistance, smooth surface, and friction coefficient. Small size, excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance, so the bags made of nylon are scratch-resistant and wear-resistant, acid and alkali resistant, and have a good waterproof effect. It is widely used, and is generally used to make medium and high-end computer bags, backpacks, outdoor backpacks and trolley cases, etc.
3. Polyester Polyester fabric is firm and durable, wrinkle-resistant, non-deformation, strong thermoplastic, not afraid of mold, not afraid of moth-eaten, and high strength, good elasticity, somewhat similar to wool, strong heat resistance, not hygroscopic. Generally, polyester backpacks are mainly made for leisure sports. The material is smooth and light, waterproof and wear-resistant, and it is not easy to fade. Polyester material is used for sports backpacks, student backpacks, cosmetic bags, etc.
4. Canvas The density of canvas material determines the appearance, feel, abrasion resistance and breathability of the fabric. The versatile type of rucksack has always been the new favorite of fashionistas. He is favored by fashion and leisure, and the colorful and diverse design makes him continue to be on the front line of the trend. However, his shortcoming is that it is easy to fluff after long-term use. Generally, when trendy people use rucksacks, they will exchange bags to match clothes.
5. Artificial leather Artificial leather is a plastic product that looks and feels like leather and can be used instead of it. It is usually made of fabric as the base, coated with synthetic resin and various plastics. There are mainly two types of PVC artificial leather and PU synthetic leather. The advantages are similar to natural leather, bright appearance, soft texture, folding resistance, acid and alkali resistance, cheaper than genuine leather, and waterproof than fabric, so they are widely used and are often used in women's bags. , leisure backpacks, briefcases, etc.