The third introduction of custom fabrics for business backpacks!
Posted by Admin
In addition to nylon, polyester and other fabrics for custom-made business backpacks, Oxford cloth is also one of the commonly used fabrics. Today, Hangzhou Gaoshi Luggage Textile Co., Ltd. will take you to understand the relevant knowledge of Oxford cloth fabrics.
Oxford cloth is a traditional combed cotton fabric that originated in the United Kingdom and named after Oxford University. Because of its light texture, good hand feel, and very wear-resistant and durable, many backpacks on the market use this fabric. Oxford cloth can also be divided into different varieties according to its characteristics.
1. Teague Oxford cloth One of the materials used for bags, it is made of tige texture and interwoven on a water jet (with faucet) loom. The fabric is novel in design and unique in craftsmanship. The front plaid is prominent and the three-dimensional sense is strong. Fashionable stuff.
2. Set of Oxford cloth One of the materials for luggage and bags, the fabric is made of plain weave on a water jet loom. After the grey fabric is treated with relaxation, alkali, dyeing, anti-static, coating, etc., it has a light texture, soft hand feel, good waterproof and durable Good sex and other advantages. Such Oxford cloth is very good and common.
3. Nylon Oxford cloth It mainly produces flood-proof and rain-proof products with plain weave structure, and the products are woven by water jet. After dyeing, finishing and coating, the grey fabric has the advantages of soft hand feeling, strong drapability, novel style and good waterproof performance. Because of its excellent quality, novel designs and colors, fabrics that do not fade or deform, etc., are deeply loved by users.
4. Full elastic Oxford cloth One of the materials used for bags and bags is made of coarse point-changed air-through weave interwoven on a water jet loom. After the fabric is relaxed and refined, pre-shaped, alkali-reduced, and soft-shaped, the reverse side of the fabric is then covered with a rubber-plastic polyester layer. The bags made of this fabric are sought after by many trendy people who love beauty because of their fashionable appearance, delicate texture and good water resistance, and become the new favorite in the current bag market.
5. Weft Oxford cloth It is one of the materials used for luggage production. The weaving process is made by weaving weft strips in water jet weaving (with a dobby). The cloth noodles are clear, integrating modernity, artistry and drape. After dyeing, embossing or calendering, the grey fabric has the advantages of strong drape and good water resistance.