1) High strength, impact resistance 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2) Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost completely recover when it stretches 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The elasticity is 2 to 3 times higher than that of nylon.
3) Good heat resistance.
4) Good water absorption.
5) Good wear resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon, which is the best in abrasion resistance, and is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6) Good light resistance. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic fiber.
7) Corrosion resistance. It is resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. It is resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
8), poor dyeability.