1. One of the characteristics of cationic fabrics is the two-color effect. With this feature, some yarn-dyed two-color fabrics can be replaced, thereby reducing the cost of fabric
2. Cationic fabrics have bright colors and are very suitable for artificial fibers, but they are used for washing and light fastness of natural cellulose and protein fabrics.
3. The abrasion resistance of cationic fabrics is also very good. After adding some artificial fibers such as polyester and spandex, the strength and elasticity are better, and the abrasion resistance is second only to nylon.
4. Cationic fabrics have some chemical properties, such as corrosion resistance, dilute alkali resistance, bleach resistance, oxidant resistance, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, as well as some physical properties, such as UV resistance.
Use of cationic fabric
1. Since the cationic fabric has very good water absorption and its dyeing tank difference is relatively small, it is especially suitable for sports clothes, mainly made into sweatshirts, sweatpants, yoga clothes, etc., if the cationic fabric is thicker , Plus its good brushing effect, it can be used as warm clothing, warm pants and so on.
2. The cationic polyester-spandex jersey is also very environmentally friendly and can be used as environmentally-friendly polyester-spandex fabric
3. Because the cationic fabric feels soft and comfortable to wear, it has bright colors and similar effects to natural fabrics. It has good elasticity and hygienic properties and can be used to make high-end underwear, swimwear and sportswear fabrics.