Many people have misunderstood or do not understand the "washing method of fabrics and fabric maintenance methods". Next, let Hangzhou Gaoshi Luggage Textile Co.,Ltd. take everyone to share with friends and explore the "washing of fabrics". methods and how to care for fabrics”.
Fabric maintenance method
Washing: Clothes are woven from protein-based delicate health-care fibers. It is not advisable to rub on rough items and wash them in a washing machine. Immerse the clothing in cold water for 5-10 minutes, and use special silk detergent to synthesize low-foaming washing powder or neutral. Gently rub with soap, (if you are washing small fabrics such as silk scarves, you can use shampoo as well), and the colored silk clothing can be rinsed repeatedly in clean water.
Drying: Clothes should not be exposed to the sun after washing, and should not be dried in a dryer. Generally, they should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to dry. Because the ultraviolet rays in the sun can easily yellow, fade and age silk fabrics. Therefore, silk clothing should not be twisted to remove water after washing. It should be gently shaken, and the reverse side should be spread out to dry. After drying, it is 70% dry and then ironed or shaken flat.
Ironing: The anti-wrinkle performance of clothing is slightly worse than that of chemical fibers, so there is a saying that "no wrinkle is not real silk". After washing, if the clothes are wrinkled, they need to be ironed to be crisp, elegant and beautiful. When ironing, let the clothes dry until 70% dry, then spray water evenly, wait for 3-5 minutes before ironing, and the ironing temperature should be controlled below 150°C. The iron should not be pressed directly on the silk surface to avoid aurora.
Preservation: Preserve clothing. For thin underwear, shirts, trousers, skirts, pajamas, etc., first wash them, iron them dry, and then store them. For autumn and winter clothing, jackets, Hanfu, and cheongsams that are inconvenient to remove and wash, dry cleaning should be used to clean them, and iron them until they are flat to prevent mildew and moths. After ironing, it can also play the role of sterilization and insecticide. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean and sealed as much as possible to prevent dust pollution.
Fabric care method
1. Wash by hand below 30 degrees, and turn the clothes over to wash them. If you soak them in water with a few drops of balsamic vinegar, the washed clothes will be soft and smooth.
2. It is not advisable to wash with alkaline detergents and soaps when washing. After washing, you should choose a ventilated place to dry to avoid damage to the feel and color of silk clothes;
3. Silk clothes should be washed immediately after sweating;
4. Do not hang clothes on hard metal hooks to prevent damage to the silk surface;
5. When not wearing, it is not suitable to put mothballs, otherwise it is easy to embrittle;
6. The ironing temperature should be 100 degrees, and it is best to put a lining cloth.