2. PU coating, that is, polyurethane coating, the fabric feels plump, elastic and has a filmy surface after coating.
3. Anti-down coating, that is, anti-down coating, it can prevent down run-off after coating, suitable for down jacket fabric. However, all coatings that require water pressure are also called anti-flock coatings.
4. PA white glue coating, that is, a layer of white acrylic resin is applied to the surface of the fabric, which can increase the coverage rate of the cloth surface, opaque, and make the cloth surface more vivid.
5. PU white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white polyurethane resin on the surface of the fabric, the effect is basically the same as that of PA white glue, but the PU white glue has a fuller hand feel, more elastic fabric and better fastness.
6. PA silver glue coating, that is, coating a layer of silver white glue on the surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has the functions of shading and anti-radiation. It is generally used for curtains, tents, and clothing.
7. PU silver glue coating, the basic function is the same as PA silver glue coating. However, PU silver-coated fabrics have better elasticity and better fastness. For fabrics that require high water pressure such as tents, PU-coated silver is better than PA-coated silver.
8. Pearlescent coating, through the pearlescent coating on the surface of the fabric, the surface of the fabric has a pearl-like luster, silvery white and colorful. The costumes are very beautiful. There are also PA pearls and PU pearls. PU pearls are smoother and brighter than PA pearls, have a better film feel, and have the reputation of "pearl film".
9. Glossy coating, the surface is smooth and shiny after coating, generally suitable for tablecloth tablecloths.
10. Silicone high-elastic coating, also called paper-feel coating. For thin cotton fabrics, it is very suitable for shirt fabrics. It feels full, crisp and elastic, has strong resilience and anti-wrinkle. For thick fabrics, it has good elasticity and fastness.
11. Film coating: by calendering and coating the surface of the fabric, a film is formed on the surface of the fabric, which completely changes the style of the fabric. Generally, the film surface is made into the front of the clothing, with the style of leather clothing. There are two kinds of matte and glossy, and various colors can be added to the coating to make a colorful film, which is very beautiful.
12. Flame-retardant coating: the fabric has a flame-retardant effect by padding or coating the fabric. It can be painted in color or silver on the surface of the fabric. Generally used as curtains, tents, clothing, etc.
13. Teflon three-proof treatment, through the use of DuPont Teflon treatment on the fabric, the fabric has the functions of waterproof, oil-proof and anti-fouling.
14. Anti-ultraviolet coating, through the anti-ultraviolet treatment of the fabric, Hongqi Chemical makes the fabric have the function of anti-ultraviolet, that is, the ability to prevent the penetration of ultraviolet rays. Generally light colors are more difficult to make, dark colors are easier to achieve.
15. There are also coatings specifically for cotton, such as: cotton scratched coating, paper-feel coating, washed-out coating, hidden grain coating, oil-feel wax-feel coating, color film coating, etc.