The second introduction of customized fabrics for business backpacks!
Posted by Admin
I have previously introduced nylon fabrics commonly used for custom business backpacks. Today, Hangzhou Gaoshi Luggage Textile Co., Ltd. will introduce another commonly used fabric for business backpacks - polyester fabrics. Let's learn about it together!
Polyester fabric is one of the commonly used fabrics for custom-made business backpacks. It is also a widely used synthetic fiber. The characteristics of polyester fabrics are as follows: 1. The elasticity of polyester fabric is good Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, and has good wrinkle resistance and shape retention. It is used to make business backpacks. The finished backpack is strong and wear-resistant. The fabric is not easily deformed under the action of external force, and it is very wrinkle-resistant and basically unnecessary. Ironing, the layout of the package body will be relatively flat and three-dimensional. Under normal use, backpacks made of polyester fabrics are relatively durable and not easily deformed.
2. Good corrosion resistance Polyester fabric is resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, dilute alkali resistant, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose, and has strong acid and alkali resistance, UV resistance , Therefore, the finished business backpack made of polyester fabric has better corrosion resistance.
3. Good light resistance Lightfastness is second only to acrylic. The light fastness of polyester fabric is better than that of acrylic fiber, and its light fastness is better than that of natural fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost on par with acrylic.
4. Poor dyeability Although polyester fabric has poor dyeability, it has good color fastness and is not easy to fade. Once dyed successfully, the color is not easy to fade, and it is not easy to fade during the washing process.
5. Poor hygroscopicity The hygroscopicity of polyester is weaker than that of nylon, so the air permeability is not as good as that of nylon, but it is precisely because of the poor hygroscopicity of polyester fabrics that polyester fabrics are easy to dry after washing, and the fabric strength hardly decreases, so it is not easy to deform. The manufactured backpack products use the correct washing method, and generally will not be deformed due to washing.
6. Good thermoplasticity and poor melting resistance Due to the smooth surface of polyester and the close arrangement of internal molecules, polyester is the fabric with the best heat resistance among synthetic fiber fabrics and has thermoplastic properties. Therefore, polyester fabric backpacks should try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc.
Polyester fabrics also have different denier specifications, such as 150D, 210D, 300D, 600D, 1000D, etc. The larger the D number, the thicker the texture of the fabric, the greater the gram weight, and the better the wear resistance. Under the same density specification, the appearance of polyester fabric is slightly rougher than that of nylon fabric, and the color will be slightly darker, but the price of polyester fabric will be slightly lower than that of nylon.
Polyester fabric has the advantages of high strength and elastic recovery ability, good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, strong and durable, wrinkle resistance, no ironing, no lint, etc. If it is used to customize business backpacks, the backpacks made are light, durable, and not easy to fade. , It is not easy to deform, and the bag shape is quite wide. Many daily backpacks, computer bags and other bag products are made of polyester fabrics.