Several classifications of Oxford cloth coating 1. PA c […]
Several classifications of Oxford cloth coating
1. PA coating, also known as AC adhesive coating, that is, acrylic coating, is currently the most common and common type of coating. After coating, it can increase the feel, windproof, and sagging.
2. PU coating, that is, polyurethane coating, after coating, the fabric feels full, elastic, and has a film feel on the surface.
3. Anti-down coating, refers to anti-down coating, which can prevent down running after coating, suitable for down jacket fabric. But now the PA coating with water pressure requirements in the coating is also called anti-velvet coating.
4. PA white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white acrylic resin on the surface of the fabric, can increase the coverage rate of the cloth, opaque, and make the color of the cloth more vivid.
5. PU white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white polyurethane resin on the surface of the fabric, the function is basically the same as PA white glue, but the PU white glue is coated with a fuller feel, the fabric is more elastic, and the fastness is better.
6. PA silver glue coating, that is, coating a layer of silver-white glue on the surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has the function of shading and radiation protection, and is generally used for curtains, tents, and clothing.
7. PU silver adhesive coating has the same basic functions as PA silver adhesive coating. However, PU silver-coated fabrics have better elasticity and better fastness. For fabrics that require high water pressure, such as tents, PU silver-coated fabrics are better than PA silver-coated fabrics.
8. Pearlescent coating, through the pearlescent coating on the surface of the fabric, the surface of the fabric has a pearl-like luster, silver white and colorful. The clothes are very beautiful. There are also PA pearlescent and PU pearlescent. PU pearlescent is smoother and brighter than PA pearlescent, the film feels better, and it has the reputation of "pearl film".
9. Oily coating, smooth and shiny surface after coating, generally suitable for tablecloth tablecloth.
10. Silicone high-elastic coating, also known as paper-like coating. For thin cotton cloth, it is very suitable for shirting. It has a full-feeling feel, is brittle and elastic, has strong resilience, and is resistant to wrinkles. For thick fabrics, good elasticity and good fastness.
11. Film coating, by calendering and coating the surface of the fabric to form a film on the surface of the fabric, completely changing the style of the fabric. Generally, the surface of the film is made into the front of the clothing, which has a leather style. There are two kinds of matt and bright, and can add a variety of colors to the coating to make a color film, very beautiful.
12. Flame-retardant coating, through padding or coating treatment, the fabric has flame-retardant effect. It can be painted with color or silver on the surface of the fabric. Generally used as curtains, tents, clothing, etc.
13. Teflon's three anti-treatment, through the use of DuPont Teflon treatment of the fabric, so that the fabric has the functions of waterproof, oil-proof and anti-fouling.
14. Anti-ultraviolet coating, through the anti-ultraviolet treatment of the fabric, the fabric has the function of anti-ultraviolet, that is, the ability to prevent ultraviolet penetration. Generally light colors are more difficult to make, and dark colors are easier to achieve.
15. There are also coatings specifically for cotton, such as: cotton scratch coating, paper-like coating, washed old coating, invisible coating, oily wax-like coating, color film coating and so on.