PEVA is the abbreviation of material, which has nothing […]
PEVA is the abbreviation of material, which has nothing to do with what kind of fabric. PEVA is polyethylene-vinyl acetate, which is a blend of PE and EVA. It has good softness and a little elasticity. The higher the proportion of PE, the more difficult it is to handle the adhesion. It is generally used for production. membrane. It is recommended to use PEVA material. PEVA is a polymer of PE and EVA. It is also an environmentally friendly material. It has no odor and smoothness, and it has a good feel. The better, the heavier; otherwise the harder, the lighter;
(1) Foamed shoe material Shoe material is the main application field of EVA resin in China. Because EVA resin blended foamed products have softness, good elasticity, chemical resistance and other properties
2) Film The main purpose of EVA film is to produce functional shed film.
(3) Wire and cable Because EVA resin has good filler tolerance and crosslinkability, it is used more in halogen-free flame-retardant cables, semiconductor shielded cables, and two-step silane crosslinked cables. In addition, EVA resin is also used to make some special cable jackets.
(4) Toys EVA resin is also widely used in toys, such as child wheels, seat cushions, and the like.
(5) Hot melt adhesive is widely used in wireless book binding, furniture edge banding, automobile and household appliance assembly, shoe making, carpet coating and metal anticorrosive coating.
(6) Other EVA resins are also widely used in the fields of ink, luggage, bottle caps, etc.