1. Oxford cloth 1. Oxford cloth is also called Oxford s […]
1. Oxford cloth
1. Oxford cloth is also called Oxford spinning. Originated in the United Kingdom, it is a traditional combed cotton fabric named after Oxford University. Oxford cloth began around 1900. The thinner combed high-count yarn is used as the double warp, and the thicker weft yarn is interwoven with the weft weight flat arrangement.
2. Soft color, soft cloth, good breathability, comfortable to wear, easy to wash and quick dry, mostly used as shirts, sportswear and pajamas. There are many varieties of products, including plain, bleaching, color warp and white weft, color warp and color weft, medium and light color stripe patterns, etc .; and it is woven with polyester cotton yarn.
Second, non-woven fabric
1. Non-woven fabric, also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers and is a new generation of environmental protection materials.
2. It has the characteristics of moisture proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustible, simple differentiation, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich color, low price, recyclable and so on. For example, polypropylene (pp material) pellets are mostly used as materials, and are produced by continuous one-step method of high-temperature melting, spinning, laying, hot pressing and coiling. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain functions.