【Polyester Oxford fabric】 Main performance and features […]
【Polyester Oxford fabric】 Main performance and features:
1. Good chemical stability. Resistant to alkali, acid, water, cement, and other chemical corrosion; strong adhesion to resin, easily soluble in styrene, etc.
2. High strength, high modulus and light weight.
3. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, flatness, not easy to shrink and deform, and good positioning.
4. Good impact resistance. (Due to high strength and good toughness)
5. Prevent mildew and insects.
6. Fire prevention, heat preservation, sound insulation and insulation.
【Polyester Oxford fabric】 Mainly used in flood control and rainproof products. The warp yarns are made of 200D nylon yarn, and the weft yarns are made of 160D nylon yarn. It is a plain weave structure, the product is woven by water spray. After dyeing and finishing, coating process, the grey fabric has the advantages of soft hand feeling, strong drape, novel style, waterproof performance, etc. The cloth mask nylon silk gloss effect.